History of the company
Establishment of the porcelain factory of Römer and Foedisch in a old factory for cotton wool in Fraureuth by Arwed Gustav von Römer and Georg Bruno Foedisch .
60 persons are working there. They work with two porcelain stove.
To the already existing sick fund and funeral fund they establish a factory savings bank for the security of the workers.
In the factory are 444 persons employed. The porcelain "cobalt blue with gold" get on the international exhibition in Sydney the gold medal and in Leibzig the first place.
It is produced now with 494 workers. They establish a accident insurance in the factory.
Honor of the products with a gold medal in Brazil.
The number of workers rises to 544.
Honor of the products with a silver medal in Amsterdam.
The principal Bruno Foedisch dies with 45 years. In the porcelain factory now 600 people are working.
Honor of the products with the German arts and crafts exhibition in Munich with the first price.
Transformation of the porcelain factory of Römer & Foedisch into the porcelain factory Fraureuth AG.
Honor of the products in Dresden with a silver medal.
For the first time a loss in the balances is registered. It becomes into new tableware forms invests.
The profit can be again considerably increased.
The porcelain factory is one of the largest in Germany (8.5 hectars of factory sites, 9 porcelain stoves with for each 6m³, 18 porcelain stoves and 200 porcelain painter)
Separation of the old trade-mark (latin F in the circle) against the mirror monogram of "PF" in the circle under the crown.
Honor for the Fraureuth AG during the art and industrial show in Zwickau with a gold medal.
Due to sudden fall of price in the area of Thuringia they manufacture increasingly inferior porcelain and duplicates. The repute of the Thuringia porcelain suffers.
Export of the Fraureuth AG among other things to France, England, America, Australia, China, South Africa and east India. Still 450 workers are busy.
They close a contract with the national foundation for the survivors of the war and the killed persons.
Establishment of the art department.
Highest profit of the Fraureuth AG.
In Dresden a porcelain painting studio is established. Here they decorate the porcelain with flowers, pictures out of picture gallery and with gold painting. Furthermore they painted there the red- and yellow bottom as well as cobalt blue and email painting.
In Lichte a porcelain painting studio is established. Many formerly persons who lost the jobs of the 1915 closed porcelain factory Wallendorf are now working for the Fraureuth AG. Here they paint gallery picture copies on porcelain.
Due to the rising demand for Fraureuther porcelain is acquired the factory Wallendorf. Here the art department is furnished.
The porcelain factory Fraureuth AG, F. Kaestner, Zwickauer porcelain factory and with the porcelain painting studio K. Steubler established the academy of arts to training for the porcelain painting artists as an independent department at the Zwickauer vocational school.
A branch in Graefenthal is established. Now 1200 workers and 300 officials are employed.
Electrical lamps and perfume evaporator are taken up to the program. The porcelain painting studio in Dresden is extended.
Production in Fraureuth is extended. The new tunnel furnaces did not develop however and produce predominantly substandard articles.
The balance exhibits 1.55 million marks loss.
The range of samples in Berlin is confiscated because of tax liabilities
Bankruptcy of the porcelain factory Fraureuth AG. The production is stopped after ~61 years. The sellout of the factory under receivership begins.
Reestablishment of the "Fraureuther porcelain factory corporation". A production however never takes place.
The company was dissolved. The porcelain "cobalt blue with gold" get on the international exhibition in Sydney the gold medal and in Leibzig the first place.